Thursday, September 29, 2011

21 Days is not THAT long!

Searching on pinterest the other night I found a post that was no junk food for 21 days. While reading this it included: no chips, white bread, peanut butter, ice cream, candy, other bad spreads, etc. Well some of my favorite things are on this list including peanut butter and ice cream. I eat ice cream everyday- No kidding! So talking to Steven we came up with a bet that if I did this challenge he would buy me a new lens to my camera. Now if I lost and gave in I would have to let him get the NFL Sports Zone (or whatever it is - for Sunday Football games). I am definitely not loosing because things have to get done around here besides watching every game on a Sunday afternoon!

I am on day 3 and it isn't that hard, but I know that cupcakes are being brought to school tomorrow for a birthday. Plus we are going on a float trip this weekend. The best thing on float trips are junk food!!!! I will let you know how it goes! Let me know if someone else wants to do it with me. Maybe he will buy you something too. Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Heck ya I'll do it if Steven buys me something! I am on day 3 of no soda and haven't eaten out since Saturday! That's impressive for this girl. However, I decided to reward myself with Starbucks in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete