Friday, February 21, 2014

Traditions are what make a Family

Traditions that are already established are going to be fun to teach Amelia with the families. There will also be room for Steven and I to make our own family traditions, which will be just as fun to do. One tradition that we continued today is taking pictures of Amelia being 5 months and 5 days old. Steven's Mother (Gumma as she wants Amelia to call her) has 12 siblings. Her mother took pictures of each of the 13 children when they were 5 months and 5 days old. Pinky (Steven's mother) also took pictures of Steven and Michael (Steven's brother) when they were 5 months and 5 days old. So, I bet you can guess where this is going. I took Amelia's pictures today when she was 5 months and 5 days old. I took her picture to look like her Daddy's and will do the same with the next child.
Pinky (Gumma) at 5 months and 5 days

Steven at 5 months and 5 days
Amelia at 5 months and 5 days


There were too many good smiling pictures to only put one on the blog! 




What are some of your favorite traditions that you do with your family? I am always eager to hear other traditions that Steven and I can start with our own family. It seems like the majority of traditions are around the holidays, but I would like to have traditions that are year round. I guess now is the time to start! 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful little girl and pretty cool parents too. I may be a little prejudiced but that's ok too. I'm blessed to be able to see you guys grow as a family and live out the plans God has for you. Thanks for letting me hang around.

    ReplyDelete