Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Easter is always such a great time to reflect on the true meaning of life. I have always been blessed with great Easter's, but this year was truly great. I really know how God feels now when he gave his son for us. After becoming a mother this is so much easier to grasp the magnitude of. I have a love for Amelia that is like none I have ever had. It is great to really be able to feel the love that God has for me on such a special day! I hope and pray that one day I can teach Amelia all there is about God and that she will have a relationship with him.
Happy Easter from our bunny to yours!
Happy Easter!
I can't decide if I like this picture in color or black and white better. 





Amelia (7 mos) and Aliya (3 yrs)

Daisy wanted to join the picture! 

And give Amelia a little kiss.....

......... and Amelia is after Daisy while Aliya lost interest and is playing with the Egg now.  Maybe next years photo shoot will go better with both girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment