Thursday, June 6, 2013

Registering

Who knew there was so much baby items to choose from?! We registered two nights ago and I feel like it is a little overwhelming. Do you get Huggies or Pampers? Do you get this bath or that bath? I feel as though there were more questions and uncertainty than when we registered for our wedding. If there are certain things that you could not do without please let me know. I am up for all suggestions and comments.
We have done a little more in the room since I took pictures last. The room is finally completely cleared out and now we are ready to start moving new things in. I had the bright idea the other night to put a cubby shelf in the closet that we already had. This helped provide more space in the room as well as saved us work in the closet. Now we already have a shelf on top of the cubbies and don't have to make a shelf to put in the closet. I am excited to find little baskets to put in the cubbies so I can put bows, socks, etc. in them. Looking forward to the rest of this summer to get the room completed before baby gumball's arrival!

This is a picture of Steven putting the door back on. We had to remove it to get the cubbies to fit into the closet. Its hard to tell in this picture but there are 12 cubbies and its not just a black blob. 


No comments:

Post a Comment